Monday, February 9, 2009

Shameless Solicitation




My last major goal in my project is to renovate our school library. It has been a dream of mine since just about the very beginning of my service, but it has proven very difficult to realize. I finally have the grant proposal posted, but need your help! We would like to use the money to purchase a photocopy machine, so that teachers can actually print worksheets (instead of CONSTANT boardwork) and copy exams without having to spend large amounts of money. We also want to build some better shelves, tables, and chairs. And, of course, we want to purchase as many grade-appropriate books as possible! The teachers and I are really anxious to create a functioning resource center and would really appreciate any possible help. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please visit our website at https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=517-288
Muchas gracias!!

No comments: