Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Feliz Cumpleaños

This Saturday was Kristen´s 24th birthday so, to celebrate, we went to the discoteca (of course)! We have all decided that we are addicted to dancing now that we are learning merengue and bachata. As usual, we had some really good dance partners who helped us learn..and we had those who were just scarey tigueres. Mom and dad you may not want to read this, but I was dancing with this little guy who I THOUGHT was just a fun dancer but then he started talking to me in Spanish..which is impossible to understand when the music is blaring...and just about immediately thereafter he LICKED my face!! I basically just screamed and nearly vomited...but it did make for a good story. Elisbeth told me that it is totally culturally acceptable to punch him in the family jewels...so the muchachos here had better watch out because my fist is ready! Aside from my being a creepster magnet, the night was really fun and we are going to miss our saturday night discos when we leave!


I still can´t insert pictures well!!! I hate blogger. Anyway, the first picture here is Kristen with the maracas that she randomly received as a gift from the guy shown next to her. Above is a picture of Kelsi, me, Elisabeth, and our dreamboat from the park. To the right is a very rosy-cheeked picture of Robyn, Kesli, and me!


No comments: