Saturday, October 20, 2007

Life as Usual







So, Kelsi once wrote that she feels like she just gets into the routine of ordinary life and, therefore, she feels that she doesn't have anything "blogworthy" to say. I must admit that I often find myself in the same position. I mean, after a certain point, life just becomes sort of...normal. I go to work, do laundry, go into town, hang out with my host family, go to Santiago, and do lots and lots of reading. So, I thought that I could just occasionally post funny pictures like these ones...since me reading a book wouldn't be as interesting. On the right, we have my brother "combing my hair" and, on the left, he is wearing some goggles that his dad brought him from the hotel. All of the odds and ends that tourists leave lying around the hotel rooms become great toys for my host siblings (Darling even has a giant blow up whale!). You may also notice that he isn't wearing any pants...he is not exactly in the habit of doing so. Though, hey, it is HOT!

No comments: