Saturday, October 20, 2007

A very triste Bon Voyage

Well, what can I say? The only way to celebrate/cope with Kelsi and Jen's departure back to the United States was with half price margaritas at Tequila John's (a special Peace Corps discount, no less!). After a delicious meal and drinks, we spent some time at the hostel and then went out attempting to find somewhere to dance, ultimately ending up at some random speakeasy downtown. In any case, it was really hard to see my two favorite Santiago girls go! I will definitely miss all of trips to the JUMBO (aka Colinas mall) to eat sandwiches and Yogen Fruz! (Even I need a break from rice and beans every now and then). And no more trips to Playa Dorada where we gringas can pretend to be tourists for a day! In any case, I had a great time living near both Jen and Kelsi and will miss them more than they know! I wish them all of the best in that great land we call Nueva York and hope that they come visit soon! Buena suerte to las dos chicas preciosas.





No comments: